The following journal is recommended by Crossroads Cultural Center.
Euresis Journal,Volume 4:
"Biological Evolution and the Nature of Human Beings"
Volume 4 of Euresis Journal, is devoted to the proceedings of the 2012 San Marino Symposium, with the theme: "Biological Evolution and the Nature of Human Beings." The full list of contributions to this volume include:
* Wonder and the necessary alliances of science and religion (Scott Gilbert)
* A possible context for the emergence of human cognitive and linguistic abilities (Ian Tattersall)
* Evolution and alienation of Homo sapiens (Marcello Buiatti)
* The elusive life. Incisiveness and insufficiency of mechanistic biology (Giorgio Dieci)
* Was Voltaire right? Social dilemmas and the evolution of the social contract (Karl Sigmund)
* Evolutionary biology, self organization, and divine agency (William Carroll)
* The "stem mind": Reflections on human brain and language (Andrea Moro)
* What is uniquely human? (Costantino Esposito)
* Human beings: animalia relationalia. A study on human nature (Veronika Haag)
Euresis Journal is freely accessible online at www.euresisjournal.org.
If you want more information about Euresis Journal or to submit a contribution, please contact the Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about Euresis you can contact us at email@example.com.
Crossroads Cultural Center
c/o The Human Adventure Corp.
125 Maiden Lane, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10038