Member of the American Jewish Committee and the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington.
Partner at Patton Boggs LLP. At-large member of the firm’s Management Committee, and chair of the firm’s Energy, Natural Resources, Environmental, Health and Safety practice group.
* Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1987
* New York University, B.A., 1983
* District of Columbia Court of Appeals
* U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th Circuits
* U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Awards and Honors:
* Spirit of Community Action Award, the United Planning Organization (2005)
* Co-Chair, New Gifts, Jewish Federation of Washington YLD (1995)
* Steering Committee, Washington Chapter, AIPAC